Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon - Sign Up! #SpringHorrorRAT


Time to sign up for Spring Into Horror!

Official dates are April 20 through 26. Guidelines for the read-a-thon can be found HERE or you can access in the tab at the top of the blog. Any information you need about the read-a-thon can be found there. We will have one Twitter chat. I will announce the date and time in the starting post. Please do be sure to check the guidelines, as it explains all about signing up and starting the read-a-thon. Our Twitter hashtag is #SpringHorrorRAT

Just remember...the one main "rule" of Spring Into Horror is that you must read ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart). The rest of the week...anything goes! 

Sign up in the linky below. Be sure to grab the button at the top of this post (there's also a grab code below the button in the sidebar).

I am looking for prize donations so if anyone would like to contribute, let me know. Authors, this is a great way to promote your book! Contact me via the contact form link just below the header.

Thanks for signing up!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. crossing my fingers I have something on my list for that week that will be scary for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Springing Into a Horror. Thanks for the challenge.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to join in, as I've been saving a vampire novel for this very occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michelle! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remembered that "Spring into Horror" is coming up just in time! :) Wouldn't want to miss that. Thanks for hosting the challenge Michelle. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,

    Thanks so much for hosting! I shared your read-a-thon at The Book Nook #7 at Create With Joy - hopefully you'll get some takers!

    Awhile back I read an AMAZING thriller called Luthecker:

    http://www.create-with-joy.com/2013/10/luthecker-by-keith-domingue.html

    Part 2 - Luthecker Rise has been on my list of books to read for the past few months now (I started it the day it came in the house, only to have my husband rudely steal it from me to read it for himself, since that's how good the first book was!)

    So, that's the book I'm eyeing for the upcoming read-a-thon!

    (And the best part? There is going to be a Part 3!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. counnntinggg down ... posted my reading list for today's Monday Reading & ready . set . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy, though I missed the last one or two. Looking forward to it. :) Thanks, Michelle, for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I am scared, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A day late, but I'm looking forward to getting some reading done. Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf